Saturday, January 29, 2011

Days 399-413

Footprints of Death...............

I have been busy with school and life, but I have no complaints.  At this point, I feel like I have moved past grief.....at least for now.  There are times when certain scents, songs, phrases, words, or foods bring back fond memories of the ones that I love.  I feel like the greatest gift that I can give my loved ones that have passed on, is the "gift of remembrance."  As time passes, sometimes I am afraid that I will forget them and honestly that scares me a bit. 

I just had a birthday and I am feeling grateful and reflective.  Remember to laugh, live, and love always and on purpose.

Until next time..............................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment