Thursday, November 11, 2010

Days 326-331

Footprints of Death...............

I made it! Yesterday was the one (1) year anniversary since my Daddy's death. I think I handled the day much better than I thought that I would.   I felt calm. I felt happy.........and finally I felt that he was able to be at peace.  I watched my Daddy suffer through terrible physical and mental illnesses and I am relieved to know that I don't have to worry him being hurt or lost somewhere because of his illness.  I have relief that I hope leads to my complete happiness.  I used to wonder if I would ever have "complete happiness" now I am adamant that I will continue to pursue happiness.  Like all the other things that I have pursued in life, I am sure that I will find it.

Remember to laugh, live, and love always and on purpose because tomorrow is not promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment