Monday, October 25, 2010

Days 309-314

Footprints of Death...............

I am doing much better. I am starting to feel like myself again.  This is the end of October and I will be celebrating my Mom's 11 year death anniversary.  Time has flown!!!  I kinda feel that a part of me died when she (my Mommy) died because sometimes I find it difficult to care about this life knowing that my Mom has moved on into the next life.  I know that's weird to say but it is truly how I feel sometimes. I don't feel my Mom's loss so much these days because I feel her presence.  When I am at my lowest points, I feel like she is there. Another weird statement but again this is how I feel.  Next month will be even more eventful as it is the 1 year anniversary of my Dad's death.  I am feeling a little cynical tonight but I'm o.k.

In terms of the BAADD or 5 stages of grief process, I better run through it:

Bargaining- Not at all.
Acceptance- Yes, I have accepted it but my acceptance has yet to give way to approval.
Anger- Not anymore.
Depression-  No.
Denial- Not at all but I am still in unbelief.

As always remember to laugh, live, and love always and on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment