Thursday, October 14, 2010

Days 300-303

Footprints of Death...............


I'm just checking in.  I'm feeling better.  I am almost back to my chipper self.   I hope that life is treating my family and friends well.  I also hope that I do NOT have to deal with death in my inner circle for at least another year.  I know I have no control over this, but it can't hurt to ask, right?


I created an acronym for the 5 Stages of Grief (BAADD). Since it has been a while since I checked in on my stages of grief, I better do it now.

Bargaining- Not at all.
Acceptance-Yes, however the losses of three loved ones in a year's time frame still feels surreal.
Anger-Not now.
Depression- No, but I am saddened by their losses.
Denial-Not at all, I am aware of what has happened


Until next time, remember to laugh, live, and love always and on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment