Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Days 352-360

Footprints of Death...............

The holidays tend to be a difficult time period, but when you add the loss of a loved one, then the holidays can be dismal.  I do not feel dismal but I do feel the longing for those that I have lost.  I miss my parents, my Aunt Joy, and my Aunt Hayruth.  Lately, I have been thinking about wishes.  If I could have one wish, I would wish for more time with the ones that I love who are no longer here on earth.  I am going to lean on God to take me through these times.

Well, I better run through the 5 stages of grief or the BAADD process as it has been a while.

In terms of the BAADD process, here we go:
Bargaining- Not at all.
Acceptance-Totally.
Anger-Not anymore.
Denial- No, but I'm still in unbelief.
Depression- No, I'm doing well.


As always, I will continue to laugh, live, and love often and on purpose.  

No comments:

Post a Comment